Outreach is a big part of Trinity. Here are some of our outreach activities:
- Martha's Table: Every other month, Trinity members make over 1000 sandwiches, which we deliver to Martha's Table homeless shelter in Washington DC.
- Marlboro Food Bank: Trinity houses the Marlboro Food Bank, which is supported by Trinity and seven other area churches. Every month food is collected, sorted, bagged and distributed to our neighbors in need. For more information Like Marlboro Churches Food Bank on Facebook -->
- Food Bank Breakfasts: Rotating among some partner churches, Trinity provides a hot breakfast during the Saturday distribution to our food bank clients.
- Thanksgiving Baskets: This initiative provides a Thanksgiving Turkey and fixings for our Food Bank families.
- Gifting Tree/Holiday Breakfast: Trinity parishioners buy Christmas gifts for needy families and host a Holiday Breakfast where Santa hands out the gifts.
- Bishop John T. Walker School (BWS): This Episcopal school for boys in Southeast Washington D.C. is supported by Trinity parishioners' Lenten contributions.
- Christmas in April: Trinity dedicates outreach funds, and parishioners fix up the house of a local citizen.
- African Team Ministries: Each May, Trinity sponsors the sale of jewelry and crafts hand-made by African women to support East African orphans.